Ride the Wave… and connect at Light Speed without the exorbitant installation costs and months of trenching and waiting for service.
MPLS service from MetroWave is a low-cost high performance carrier-grade solution that enables Companies to consolidate business applications across multiple locations onto a single, private network, and/or, connect to a data center for secure off-site back-up or business continuity, all for a fraction of the cost of traditional carriers. Metro-MPLS supports all access types including T1, Ethernet, DSL and DS3. Additionally, a full suite of Internet, Security and high-quality voice services makes MetroWave MPLS the intelligent choice in corporate networking.
No Router Required
While other carriers require companies to have a router to convert their Ethernet LAN traffic to TDM WAN standards such as T-1 or DS-3, MetroWave’ MPLS network requires no routers. Customers can use their existing switch or firewall.
- Reliable Every customer location has a redundant, diverse path to multiple carrier-grade peering points
- Fully Managed: Layer 3 (L2TP available)
- Secure: 100% private network connecting all locations
- QOS: giving priority to performance sensitive and business-critical applications
- Class of Service: Guaranteed throughput/latency
- Support: Our own 24/7/365 local support and monitoring
- Support: 24/7/365 proactive monitoring and support
- Network Services Management: via our customer portal
- Scalable: solution to grow as your company grows